We provide professional legal services to entities within the industry, including heavy industry, mining, and metallurgy.
Our selected experience:
For a public company in the sanitary industry headquartered in Skawina - we have provided legal advisory services for the major company shareholder in acquisition by the investor’s invitation, and legal servicing of common reinvestment of the inviting fund IK Investment Partners.
For this company manufacturing ceramic tiles with its seat in Piechowice we have provided legal advisory services related to the withdrawal of shares from trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange S.A. in Warsaw.
We provide continuous legal services for this company with its seat in Bytom, a manufacturer of conveyor belts and other components for heavy industry. Our law office has carried out, among others, the following projects:
- Legal servicing of public procurement contracts and contracts for the supply of specialized materials and equipment for industry (including the coal industry).
- Legal servicing of the compulsory buyout of shares from minority shareholders (squeeze-out).
- Legal advisory services in carrying out the company restructuring in the form of concluding an effective arrangement with creditors.
STILNA S.A. (formerly Technologie Buczek S.A.).
We provide continuous legal services of operations of this company based in Bytom. We have carried out, among others, the following projects:
- Representation of the company and its subsidiary Buczek Steelworks sp. z o.o., before the Court of the European Union in Luxembourg in a dispute with the European Commission concerning state aid law. We have obtained a positive for the company interpretation of the decision of the European Commission.
- Legal servicing of the sale of an organized part of the business to the Latvian investor Severstallat.
- Restructuring of the company and concluding an arrangement with creditors involving conversion of debt into shares.
For this company in the chemical industry, with its seat in Chorzów, we have provided legal advisory services on the restructuring process, which consisted in enabling the exit of shareholders from the company through redemption of shares.