Public and sector-specific procurement
We provide service to public procurers and contractors involved in the proceedings for the award of public contracts.
We provide, among others, the following services:
- advice on selecting the right mode of procurement, preparation and verification of tender documents, drafting and reviewing the terms of reference, draft agreements, etc.
- preparing appeals to the President of the National Board of Appeal and the client before the National Board of Appeal
- preparing complaints against decisions of the National Board of Appeal to the ordinary courts and client representation in legal proceedings
- drafting legal opinions in the area of public procurement
- developing consortium agreements and contracts for private public partnerships