- public offerings of shares, bonds, and other securities (IPO/SPO) and the introduction of instruments to trading on a regulated market or in the alternative trading system
- issues of shares, bonds, and other financial instruments
- continuous servicing of public companies in terms of their current functioning
- representation of public companies in proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority and in relations with the Warsaw Stock Exchange and the National Depository of Securities
- disclosure obligations and corporate governance
- public tender offers to subscription for the sale or exchange of shares in public companies
- withdrawal of the company’s shares from the organized trading system (delisting)
- compulsory buyout of shares (squeeze out)
In appreciation on our professionalism and experience, the Warsaw Stock Exchange awarded us the prestigious status of the Warsaw Stock Exchange SA Partner Firm.
We hold the title of the SEG MAR PARTNER and SEG ISR PARTNER awarded by the Reporting Standards Foundation (established by the Association of Stock Exchange Issuers).
SEG MAR PARTNERS cooperate with the Reporting Standards Foundation and the Association of Stock Exchange Issuers in creating the General Reporting Standards and participate in the work of the Certification Committee, whose task is to assess correctness of the Individual Reporting Standards (ISR) formed by companies under the MAR Regulations.